Service, Reliability & Dependability – That says a lot About Us!
About Us – for over 25 years Handybin Waste Services and BIG BINS has provided a reliable and dependable waste removal service that meets customers needs. As neither the largest nor the smallest waste management company in Brisbane we are large enough to ensure “continual reliable service”. We are confident that when it comes to service and delivering on promises we are seldom beaten! That’s Service, Reliability & Dependability in action.
Our business philosophy is…” to achieve and maintain long-term sustainable
success as a result of creating mutually beneficial relationships with customers, suppliers and employees. We are convinced our success is dependent on
creating long-term relationships with each of these groups. In other words we
are in business for the long haul!”
Robert Gross (Founder & Current Owner)
“I’ll guarantee you’ll be delighted with our service”
Robert Gross, Owner
M: 0412 981 665
How it all started?
In 1992 I was returning to Brisbane from living in the Lockyer Valley. My home had been rented during this time and it needed a good yard cleanup. I had no trailer, no utility and I wondered how I was going to take the rubbish to the tip. I had seen skip bins popping up around Brisbane and thought this was a great business idea. In early 1993 I was still thinking what a great idea skips were so I made a few enquiries and within a month I had my first truck and 16 bins. I often comment when asked, ‘we’re busy’ the reality is we have been busy for 25 years. That’s a long time to be talking rubbish!
A Journey of 25 Years?
Year after year we continued to grow and as one of the largest privately owned skip bin businesses in Brisbane we know what it means to provide “old-fashioned service”. We understand ‘delivering service’ is far more important than talking about service. In 25 years of operation we have never lost sight of the fact that to be successful you must stand out, not just in a good way, you must stand out in the right way!
In order to remain competitive we recognize it is important to meet the needs and expectations of our customers. With this in mind, our focus is on Service, Reliability & Dependability. After all ‘a bin is just a bin’ so our goal is to provide a service equivalent or better than our competitors. That’s why we say we do things differently!
This philosophy is built on a genuine desire to meet the expectations of customers. We have taken the time to ask our long-term customers (both householders and businesses) what is important to them when they look for a company to provide waste reduction or removal services. The overwhelming response has been “Service, Reliability & Dependability”. These are the pillars upon which our business has been built on and remains our focus today which we believe says a lot about us.
Our People & Compliance
Each of our employees bring experience from other industries along with their personal level of knowledge and expertise to our business
. We believe this breadth of knowledge and skills helps us to serve you better.
We focus on adopting and implementing sound business procedures and practices, which encourages a number of objectives,
- That customers needs and our ability to meet these needs, are aligned with the well being and success of our business.
- Compliance with licensing and environmental issues.
- Maintaining trucks in a presentable and roadworthy condition.
- Ensuring that both drivers and management are responsible and aware of safety issues.
Keeping up to date with changes in business and waste management is important so we are members of the following organizations,
- The Waste Management Association of Australia
- Chamber of Commerce and Industry Queensland
- Waste Recycling Industry Association (QLD) inc
In addition to this,
- We believe that our success is built on your success, and that providing you with great service allows your business to better meet the needs of your customers, helping you to become more successful.
- If you’re satisfied with our great service we believe that you will tell your friends, family, work colleagues etc about us and we will gain referrals and repeat business.
- The profits stay here! We are a locally owned business so our profits stay here and support other local businesses, communities, charities and organizations.