We want to see that you get great value from the use of our bins. To ensure that this happens we suggest reading our ‘Guidelines’ and spending a small amount of time packing bins properly. Simply throwing items in leads to excess ‘air’ holes and ‘spaces’ between the items you are placing in the skip bin.
To get the best value from the skip bin take the time to cut tree branches smaller and break down items such as old furniture etc. Packing items into the bin will eliminate air spaces and ensure that you get great value for your money.
In addition to this we suggest
- That item’s are not placed above the top rail of the bin.
- Take note of the loading signs stenciled on the bin (they are there for safety reasons).
- Ensure items are not protruding from the parameters of the bin as this will affect our ability to lift the bin back onto the truck safely.
- Think about how to pack the bin the best way.
- Break down larger items and fill in spaces between items.
- If you have heavy items consider booking a Skip Bin with a Door.
- Please take note of the Prohibited Waste Types
Guidelines – For Safety reasons please take note of the following
As hard as we try to manage how people use our bins we are constantly amazed. Here’s a few pictures (of what not to do).