Big Bins – Skip Hire “BIG in SIZE, BIG in SERVICE”
Big Bins – Skip Hire offers an expanded range of larger bin sizes called ‘BIG BINS’. This complements the comprehensive range of Handybins offering more options for rubbish and waste removal. These are a ‘Roll On – Roll Off’ style bin (RORO) and are available in 12m³, 15m³, 20m³, 25m³ & 30m³ capacity.
Big Bins are a tailgate style bin with a 2.3 metre opening and are suitable for most commercial and industrial situations, larger building and construction, and demolition sites or for large factory/business cleanups. They are also suitable for larger cleanups around the home, clubs, schools, factories etc.
With such a comprehensive range of sizes, we are confident we have the right bin size and style of bin to match your job.
Bulk Waste Solutions
Big Bins – Skip Hire are ideal for commercial and industrial situations that generate large volumes of waste such as the construction and building industries, shopping centres, manufacturing and large multi-business complexes.
Big Bins are suited to bulky, non-compactable commercial and industrial wastes such as timber, wood, steel, etc. They are also suitable for concrete, brick, soils etc although capacity, weight and filling limits do apply. To learn more about loading of heavy materials visit our FAQ Page and read more at Guidelines for Heavy Materials.
If you are after a solution to remove large volumes of waste in the shortest possible time frame then Big Bins – Skip Hire is the answer.
For Bulk Waste solutions or advice phone 1300 30 40 21
Big Bin Features & Service
- Available in five Big Sizes: 12m³, 15m³, 20m³ , 25m³ & 30m³ capacity
- Door access on all sizes (rear tailgate 2.3 metres wide)
- Flexible time onsite from 1 – 7 days
- Additional time onsite is available
- Delivery Monday to Friday
- On call & special delivery times available
- Waste recycling and transport options available
- Keeps sites clean and tidy
Big Bin Applications
- Suitable for one off cleanup jobs & for short and longer term use
- Ideal for builders, renovators and clean-ups in all sorts of situations
- Suitable for a variety of waste types
- Ideal for high volume applications or bulky waste
- High weight/volume limits on most bin sizes for bricks, dirt, concrete etc
- Suitable in a wide range of situations i.e Construction & Building sites, Home. Office, Schools, Clubs, Factories, Shops etc etc
- Ideal solution on building and construction sites to maintain an aesthetically tidy site and a safe work environment.
View a Guide to the size and capacity of bins.